Website Kennesaw State University
Kennesaw State University is now accepting applications for a nine-month, tenure-track Assistant Professor of Conflict Management faculty position in the School of Conflict Management, Peacebuilding and Development (SCMPD), beginning August 2023.
The Assistant Professor of Conflict Management is responsible for conducting research, teaching courses in the M.S. in Conflict Management and Ph.D. in International Conflict Management programs, supporting student success, and engaging in service activities appropriate to their rank.
We are particularly interested in candidates with specializations in any of the following areas: gender, international development, environmental and ecological issues, and/or intersectional identities.
Required Qualifications Include
• A PhD, or the foreign equivalent, in any degree field relevant to conflict management by the time of appointment
• Record of peer-reviewed scholarship and publication
• Commitment to and experience fostering diversity with emphasis on equity, inclusion, and representation
• Ability to teach graduate-level courses, including research methods and/or research design
Preferred Qualifications Include
• Experience teaching and/or supervising masters or doctoral students
• Ability to teach foundations and applications MSCM courses
• Practitioner experience in conflict engagement, prevention, management, or resolution
• Experience applying for external funding
• Experience working in a collaborative, interdisciplinary, international, and/or intersectional environment
• Ability to teach in an executive-style cohort-based program
For a full description of this position, application deadlines, and application procedures, visit https://hr.kennesaw.edu/careers.php. Search for Job ID 250925.
To apply for this job please visit hr.kennesaw.edu.